|Home | Rental Guide | Application | Sample Lease | Move-in Information | Contact | Community Information|
Getting ready to move in? Time to start up utilities & services
MidAmerican Energy (gas & electric): (888) 427-5632
City of Iowa City (water & sewer): (319) 356-5064
CenturyLink Qwest (telephone): (877) 780-4486
Mediacom (cable): (866) 637-2225
Please refer to your rental agreement for details about your utilities. Telephone and television reception is tenant responsibility.
This list is provided for your convenience only. It does not represent
any services provided by the landlord.
Important phone numbers & contact information
Office: (319) 354-7262
Emergency maintenance after 5:00 pm: (319) 631-0593
At the start of the lease term:
- Pre-dated rent checks need to be received on or before August 1 of the lease year in order for you to pick up keys to the property.
- Once you get your new phone number, please submit it to the office.
- Please submit your email address, if you have one, to the office.
- No early entrance into units is allowed unless previous arrangements have been made.
- You must have the utilities in your name when you pick up keys.
- Utilities may be disconnected as soon as August 2 if you have not done so.
- If you are not moving in on August 1, please (a) make
arrangements to have rent paid on or before August 1 (late fees still
apply even if you have not
moved in); (b) establish utilities in your name; and (c)
make contact with the office in writing that you will be arriving late
and what arrangements
you would like to make to pick up keys.
© 2004-2016 Buxton Properties EMAIL: Jim@BuxHouses.com PHONE: 319-354-7262